New Forced Air Furnaces – Heating Repair and Replacement
MacKay Heating and Cooling believes:
The most important thing about your furnace is how it affects you and your family! Your comfort and your safety are key in how your system affects you.
- While we perform our installation services, you will experience our helpful and highly trained customer service advisors’ ability to help you make the best decision for you and your family.
Our job is not tell you what you need, but rather help you through the decision making process, and help you to determine what is best for your family.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service you have ever experienced. Once the decision has been made and you have chosen what will best suit you, our job is put it into process. Our installation crews will install the equipment and set it up so it will operate at optimum efficiency for your home’s safety and comfort.
- The reasons for having regularly scheduled maintenance completed annually on your furnace are: a) to protect your investment of the furnace in your home b) to insure that the furnace is working effectively and to determine if there are any questionable operational parts in the furnace that may fail in the near future and cause larger catastrophic failures c) to insure the safety of the equipment, ultimately insuring the safety of you and your family.
- While performing regularly scheduled maintenance, our highly trained technicians will spend as much time as needed to insure they have inspected, cleaned and tested all the necessary parts and functions of your furnace. While completing these tasks, our job is to insure the furnace’s effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The technician will then discuss his findings with you.
- Emergency repair services on all makes and models. You have the ability to call us 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You are our top priority, and we are always available for you.
- While receiving emergency service from MacKay Heating and Cooling, you will not get and ultimatum of what you have to do to get your equipment fixed. We BELIEVE that customers deserve the right to CHOOSE. So you will receive the news of what was found during our diagnostic time and then you will receive options/solutions that you can choose from in order to make the best decision about the repair or furnace, for you and your family.
On Saturday evening my furnace wouldn’t respond to a demand for heat so I called for a service person. Jason called back promptly and arrived at the house as soon as possible after finishing a couple of calls. He quickly determined that my thermostat was faulty and he replaced it. I want to commend your company and especially Jason for excellent and very friendly service. Having the VIP service contract is a great comfort and something I would never want to be without. P. S. Give Jason a raise or at least a hugRoss Williams
Professional, service, willing to take the time to answer our questions, thoroughly and courtesy installations staff, honest. Quality workmanship and sound technical background to support their “talk”. Thank you Andrew for the excellent work!Paul and Peggy Cline
The crew that installed my furnace was knowledgeable, experienced and efficient. What is more, they were polite, and very customer oriented. They treated us and our home with respect and care. Very simply, the best thing of all was that Mackay heating and everyone I talked to and dealt with did what they said they were going to do and exceeded all expectations. Not all small business people do that. In fact not all big business people do that. In particular, my wide enjoyed Marty’s lecture on how to program the thermostat. Finally, the installation and the piping is almost a work of art. As you know, the other system was a piped up nightmare and caused me continuous mental pain when I just looked at it. I’m very pleased!Ron Gropp