New Boiler Installation – Emergency Repair Services
Take advantage of these savings now and get your boiler tested or replaced. We won’t leave you stuck in the cold!
MacKay Heating and Cooling believes:
The most important thing about your boiler is how it affects you and your family! Your comfort and your safety and your energy bills, are key in how your system affects you.
- While performing our installation services, you will experience our helpful and highly trained customers service advisors’ ability to help you make the best decision for you and your family.
Our job is not tell you what you need but rather help you through the decision making process in determining what you want and need as a total package.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service you have ever experienced. Once the decision has been made and You have chosen what will best suit you, the job is put into process and our installation crews will install and set up the equipment to operate at the optimum efficiency for your home’s safety and comfort.
- The reasons for having regularly scheduled maintenance completed annually on your BOILER are:
a) To protect your investment of the BOILER in your home
b) To insure that the BOILER is working effectively and to determine if there are any questionable operational parts in the BOILER that may fail in the near future and cause larger catastrophic failures
c) To insure the safety of the equipment and ultimately insuring the safety of you and your family
- While performing Regularly scheduled maintenance, our highly trained technicians will spend as much time as needed to insure they have inspected, cleaned and tested all the necessary parts and functions of your Boiler. While completing these tasks, our job is to insure the Boiler’s effectiveness, efficiency and safety. You then will have a discussion with the technician, who will share the findings of the preventative maintenance.
- Emergency repair services on all makes and models provided 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You are our top priority, and we never close to doors so as to insure you always receive the service you need.
- While receiving emergency service from MacKay Heating and Cooling, you will not get and ultimatum of what you have to do to get you equipment fixed. We BELIEVE that Customers deserve the right to CHOOSE. You will receive the news of what was found during our diagnostic time and then you will receive options/solutions that you can choose from in order to make the best decision about the repair or your furnace for you and your family.
MacKay Heating and Cooling Believes in providing the world’s best products for our customers. Viessmann wall-hung boilers are the boilers we have been installing for years.
The Viessmann Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of heating and renewable energy systems. Family-owned since 1917, Dr. Martin Viessmann leads the company in its third generation. The group today employs over 9,600 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approx. 2.4 billion USD. 24 manufacturing facilities in 11 countries, sales & distribution facilities in Germany and 74 other countries, and 120 sales offices worldwide provide customer proximity and a strong global presence. Exports account for 55% of sales.
For three generations, Viessmann has been providing comfortable, efficient and environmentally-responsible heating solutions, tailored to the needs of the market. With ongoing research and development and a focus on product innovation, Viessmann has pioneered technologies that have continuously set standards and made the company into a technological innovator and pacesetter of the entire industry.
On Saturday evening my furnace wouldn’t respond to a demand for heat so I called for a service person. Jason called back promptly and arrived at the house as soon as possible after finishing a couple of calls. He quickly determined that my thermostat was faulty and he replaced it. I want to commend your company and especially Jason for excellent and very friendly service. Having the VIP service contract is a great comfort and something I would never want to be without. P. S. Give Jason a raise or at least a hugRoss Williams
Professional, service, willing to take the time to answer our questions, thoroughly and courtesy installations staff, honest. Quality workmanship and sound technical background to support their “talk”. Thank you Andrew for the excellent work!Paul and Peggy Cline
The crew that installed my furnace was knowledgeable, experienced and efficient. What is more, they were polite, and very customer oriented. They treated us and our home with respect and care. Very simply, the best thing of all was that Mackay heating and everyone I talked to and dealt with did what they said they were going to do and exceeded all expectations. Not all small business people do that. In fact not all big business people do that. In particular, my wide enjoyed Marty’s lecture on how to program the thermostat. Finally, the installation and the piping is almost a work of art. As you know, the other system was a piped up nightmare and caused me continuous mental pain when I just looked at it. I’m very pleased!Ron Gropp